WHICH ONE OF THIS SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE?


(Fat Burning and Muscle Building Strategies) - How to Build Bulky Biceps Muscles Effectively



Bodybuilding is a kind of art. Having a strong muscular and healthy body is always a dream for many people today. In this article, I will talk about ways of building biceps muscles fast and effective.

Dumbbell Bicep CurlWhen lifting the weight, make sure that you are carrying the heaviest that you can afford. You may need a friend to support during your training. Before starting the session, please remember to warm up your whole body first.

Stand up and make sure the weight is just next to your body. When doing the whole lifting process, make sure that you don't use your whole arm to lift the dumbbell. Do not grasp too hard on the handle too as this will be ineffective. Concentrate and try your very best to lift just with your biceps. Since you are carrying the heaviest dumbbell that you can carry, lift it 5 times. Change another hand and do the same lifting. After that, carry a little less heavy weight for 8 times and change another hand to do the same lifting. The 3rd time is to carry a less heavy dumbbell for 11 times and change to another hand and do the same lifting. After you have finished the 3 continuous lifting for both hands, rest for 3 minutes.

Next, we will do hammering. Do 3 continuous lifting for decreasing weight for both arms. You can try it with barbell too and repeat the whole lifting process mentioned earlier.

Normally, I will spend 3 days a week with 1 day break in between to do weightlifting. 1st day I will train my chest and belly, 3rd day I will train my arms and the 5th day I will train my back and leg. Every training session will take around 1 hour or 1 hour 15 minutes to complete.

Hence in my opinion, if you are training biceps, train triceps and shoulder as well. I will share you how to train triceps effectively in my other article.


I am a helpful person and a personal gym coach. I like to help others to make their dream come true. Seeing so many people who are skinny or obese can successfully transform to a healthy strong bodyshape under my guidance, I am more than happy than anyone else.

This is my email: rfgymopinion@gmail.com

Please do email me if you have any questions about bodybuilding would like to ask. I will try my very best to reply you as soon as possible. =)

I hereby wish every visitors the best in your fat burning and muscle building career.

This is a website which I am still editing http://www.squidoo.com/build_muscles_burn_fat

Feel free to learn more techniques about doing gym and fitness exercises inside this website

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Oliver_Toshack